Sunday, August 23, 2015

My First Blog Post


My first blog post!  How exciting!!



My first blog post under this title! (because I couldn't figure out how to post on the other one from my phone) How frustrating!!



....but, change is good right?




A bit of stuff about me.  I'm single.  I was born in 1974.  I'm a Mom of 2 wonderful boys that are 20 years different in age.  Of course they're perfect.

*boys are



I am ever on the lookout for the perfect income that will allow me to stay home with the little one and focus on homeschooling him.....better yet; that will allow me to travel with the little one so that I can focus on UNschooling him.




I have a passion for helping and healing and learning and teaching and reading and doing.  That means this will likely be a blog about....anything and everything.


I am becoming more and more obsessed with those little portable houses that are all the rage now.  Personally, I think they're FANTASTIC!  I have a layout and ideas to make one work for me all figured out in my head.....now to make it a reality.  That's the easy part right?  I plan on naming it the Dragonfly.



Well, that's all for now.  I think next time, (assuming that I can find my way back here that is) I'll share with you my favourite newest recipe  that I kind of made up.

ttfn!  As Tigger would say.  Lots of love from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.