Monday, February 22, 2016

Patience - Weekly Reading - Week 5

I must apologize for not posting last week.  We have "the sickness" here.  Let me tell you that it is driving me CRAZY!!  Seriously, enough is enough.  This cough...ugh!!  Anyhow, I have done the bare minimum of anything for the last week or more.  I think this is the only time when I'm glad (that's not really the right word) that the little one was sick too.  I can't imagine feeling the way I've felt and having him in top form....I am pretty sure I wouldn't have survived!  Even now, he's about about 85% and I'm at 60%.  I feel bad for him but I don't have any energy to do anything about it.  Poor monkey.




Anyhow, I'll get on with the message so I can go "Dragon Fight Exercise" with him.  I sure hope he doesn't want to be at it too long...


---

Patience

It is important to have patience in all things, with all things.  If you stop and take the time to figure out what is really happening in any given situation you just may end up with a life that has much less stress.  Of course this patience has to go hand in hand with compassion.  If you have both you will most likely find that the world is a much brighter and more hopeful place that you may have thought.


---

I can't really expand on that.  It's fairly straight forward I think.  If you don't feel the same please feel free to ask me a few questions.  I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great week!

not entirely relevant to the post but, I just LOVE Pete's Dragon don't you!
Also, this is a really good reminder.  <3 td="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.