Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Timeout Tuesday - Douglas Adams and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - the game

Be prepared to waste some time....I just spend an hour and didn't make it past stage one! lol, it may be time to re-read the book. Speaking of which...have you? What was your favourite part?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game - 30th Anniversary Edition

It's probably bad form but, I'm just going to let you fumble your way through it like I did. It's more fun that way. Don't panic! ;-)

Here are 42 of his best quotes too...I'd like to tell you my favourite ones but, I can't decide.

42 Douglas Adams quotes to live by

The book on Amazon.ca:  Douglas Adams: 5 book set

The entire radio series on cd at Amazon.ca:  A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - entire radio series on CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.