Monday, April 25, 2016

Sunday Reading - Persistence

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and get to enjoy a new week.

I have had quite the stressful beginning of this month with company, rather than settling back into normal I still haven't finished my new bed (things just didn't go as planned) and now "we" are renovating the bathroom so MAJOR upheaval in the month of April.  It's all good though.  Change cleans out the old stagnant energy and brings in new fresh and inspiring energy ....after the dust settles of course.  I'm hoping it's soon.

I did some changes on social media too.  I've go a whole bunch of new stuff to help promote me and my blog/website/services/product.  I haven't incorporated them as links but they're out there!  Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, a few others...I'm not overly-savvy.  I know stuff but....I'm new at a lot of it.  Twitter for example.  It just doesn't make any sense to me and Instagram doesn't make much more but, I figure it out!!   ....maybe it's a lack of free time.  Its amazing how busy you can get when you don't have a regular job to go to isn't it?  I have never experienced that before.  I haven't been unemployed for this long since I was in Jr. High....well, I suppose I have had a few jobs.  I worked the election booth for the Advance Polls and on Voting Day (in Canada) and then at a Mall Kiosk before Christmas.  That was enough.  Funny story....I was in a store today and was chatting with the cashier and she asked if I'd been called about a job that I recently applied for...I hadn't (I wasn't too sad about it either) and she asked if I was looking and I hesitantly said "uh....maybe" she told me that they were hiring and she knew because she was about to quit.  I said, "um, I don't know that I want to apply then, why" and she continued to tell me that I probably didn't and why and how unhappy she was.  lmao....not the way to sell an employer!!  Anyway, I'd heard about the opening before and had decided not to apply there because I'd dealt with the manager a few times and....I just don't think our personalities are compatible!  Not her fault, I just don't want to work for someone.  I'm hoping that this little corner of the internet becomes evermore popular and starts to pay off for me.  Soon!

Anyway, without further ado here is the weekly reading.

****

Persistence

Keep going, even when you think it is time to change or move on.  If what you are chasing is your true and honest dream then it will come about.  If it is not then ask for guidance and change gears.  It doesn't matter if this a sudden change or a gradual one.  You could be going along after a goal you've had since you were a kid and something happens, it could as unpretentious as reading a flyer in a window or as monumental as a near death experience but, a change can come at any time and that original goal may not taste right anymore.  Know that you can change it no matter how different from what you'e been doing it is....just know that the faster and bigger the change the more "choppy" the waters could be and things most likely will get rough for you but, know that as long as you keep your goal on the horizon and keep moving towards it you will get there and the waters will flatten out and the Winds of Favour will fill your sails. If you are persistent you will get there.

****

(I promise that I don't usually plan out what I'm going to go on about in these weekly posts and I absolutely do not pre-chanel the messages...that just doesn't work but, somehow it always works out doesn't it?  That always brings me a little bit of happy satisfaction.)

So, there was quite a bit there....basically, if you keep to your goal/dreams you will continue to prosper and abundance will be with you.  It doesn't matter if you chance your mind on what you want to do from day to day or once in 100 years. As long as you keep your "eyes on the prize" you will have it and you will be happy on your path while you make your journey towards it.



I hope you have a wonderful week my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.